Conversas de café

Uma ideia de um livro nunca escrito... é para quem gosta de me ler...

Friday, January 19, 2007

How deep is your love? Bee Gees

I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again
And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
And its me you need to show
Chorus:How deep is your love
I really need to learn
cause were living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me
I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
Youre the light in my deepest darkest hour
Youre my saviour when I fall
And you may not think
I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do
And its me you need to show
Chorus
Repeat and fade
À minha melhor e maior amiga, que está sempre cá e a quem devo tanto... Adoro-TE... E mais, és o máximo..PIROSA...
À FI!!!A MELHOR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home