Conversas de café

Uma ideia de um livro nunca escrito... é para quem gosta de me ler...

Sunday, April 17, 2005

If I presented to you with a flower in a moonlight, shiny and new?

The things that used to frighten me,
Don't, anymore.
The darkness in my room,
could make me go boom!
Now, thanks to you,
all I have to do,
is think in what makes me blue,
forget all about it,
slowly think of a pit,
and when it doesn't work,
I feel like having pork.
So, as long as you're with me
I'm not scared,
less yet, I'm weared out,
'cause you make me want the unreachable,
or just lay down
my head on my pillow,
dream my soul, up high,
just turn my head and fly,
somewhere.
You're always right by my side.
There's no trouble now...
I have with me the power to ask for the unreachable:
I have you.
I've found what I had been looking for, so long....
Why hadn't I found you yet?
There's no one telling me to stop,
so I'll go on,
until the air in my lungs disappears,
the shadow behind me decides to catch me
or the sparkle that makes your eyes go all shiny and green goes away.
But don't!!!
And it won't!
But I love you ,I love you, I love you...I love you!

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, April 17, 2005 2:24:00 AM, Blogger Izzy said…

    cookie...
    thanks for listening when I need...
    thanks for being there when I need...
    thanks for pushing me up when I'm down...
    thanks for your wise advices...
    thanks for caring...
    thanks for telling what to do...
    thanks for being my friend...
    thanks for everyhting that I said now and everything I must have forgotten,but you know I mean it...
    Thank you....for EXISTING!
    Xika...adoro te mt...obrigadão por tudo...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home